Mac@Home, located in Milwaukee Wisconsin and in business since 1997, provides On-Site Service & Support for Apple Macintosh Computers, iPads, iPhones and Windows PCs, as well as other Apple and 3rd party computer products, in the Convenience of your Home, Office or School.
We serve all of SE Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha counties.
Mac@Home provides prompt, personal service. Telephone, e-mail and Remote Support are also available. We can also Subcontract our services.
Certifications: Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC), Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist (ACHDS).
Mac@Home Specializes in:
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving.
- Purchasing Advice.
- New Computer Setup and Support, including Networking Macs and PCs.
- Mac OS X and iOS Installation and Support.
- iPad, iPhone, iPod and AppleTV Support.
- Data Recovery (even on a dead Mac), including Floppies and Zip Disks.
- Microsoft Windows Installation and Support.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Internet, Wireless and Wired Networks.
- Hard Drive Cleanup.
- Small Web Site Development and Basic HTML Coding.
- eBay Buying and Selling.
- Personalized Training.
- RAM Installation.
- Support of Older Macs Running Mac OS 9.
Additional Services Available:
- Digitizing Audio Tapes and LP Records.
- Converting VHS, Hi8 and Other Analog Video Formats to DV.
- Scanning with our Large Format Epson 1640XL Scanner.
- Removal and Physical Destruction of Old Hard Drives.
- Computer Recycling.
Checkout Our Reports on Angies List.